what happened to all the cheerleaders?

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Daveinth

The Wade Level
can somebody please explain to me why we have only 4 cheerleader at some games ? and other games we have none . now i understand these kids have to go home for the holidays and traditionally we do not have them during the holidays . howeever even the games that were played before finals didnt always have them present . This year we have had 4 . all females. what has happened to the male cheerleaders and to the number of cheerleaders ? it hasnt been that long where we had enough cheerleaders to line both sides of the floor and then you had them throwing tee shirts or using the big slingshot those were fun days even when we were not winning . now i cant help but wonder if the intrest in the program has dropped to this level on campus or has Prettyman and his crew chased off these people? there cheerleaders are a big part of developing a winning program and these individuals work hard at what they do.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
A few are pregnant haha...to be blunt. Other than that, I'm not sure. I know that both the Sparkettes and cheerleaders are all nonpaid athletes. Many of the Sparkettes have quit this year because of the rediculous amount of time and effort they put into dancing.

If you don't win games, how do you expect people to still be interested?

A few are pregnant haha...to be blunt. Other than that, I'm not sure. I know that both the Sparkettes and cheerleaders are all nonpaid athletes. Many of the Sparkettes have quit this year because of the rediculous amount of time and effort they put into dancing.

If you don't win games, how do you expect people to still be interested?

so what your saying is whats left is the ugly girls ? the ones nobody will impregnate and the ones too ugly to have a date to be busy on game night ?

just asking haha

This is the most ignorant thread I've ever seen on this site.

Actually, correction...initiating this discussion is legit...but this response:

"so what your saying is whats left is the ugly girls ? the ones nobody will impregnate and the ones too ugly to have a date to be busy on game night ?"

...is just disrespectful.

Well said Quabachi--

This is the most ignorant thread I've ever seen on this site.

Actually, correction...initiating this discussion is legit...but this response:

"so what your saying is whats left is the ugly girls ? the ones nobody will impregnate and the ones too ugly to have a date to be busy on game night ?"

...is just disrespectful.

Well said!

Back