while at the isu hall of fame induction ceremony....

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

TJames

The JSW Level
university president dr. daniel bradley said that plans are still underway for the refurbishing of memorial stadium (new locker room area for the sycamores, new turf and upgraded press box).

he also said that some sort of announcement might be coming about improvements at sycamore field.

all sounds good to me.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I was listening to Brian Dorsett a few weeks ago on the radio. He had a guest who I did not catch his name. They were talking ISU sports and the guest mentioned getting a package in the mail that showed the plans for the Baseball field. Brian stated that it wasn’t supposed to be out yet but since it was mentioned and the two of them began talking about what a great facility we were going to have built one of the best in the Midwest. They then went on to say to expect an announcement in the month of Feb. which is right along with what you just reported. If this is all true I am very excited about the future of Sycamore athletics. Finally someone is putting money into the facilities to upgrade. The future will only get brighter with these things

More power to 'em! Maybe they dusted off the old architect's model that used to be in Warn's office and decided to build it!!!:D

Here's to bringing our facilities up to par with the rest of the MVC, and providing a few jobs in Terre Haute as a side benefit!!!:wordyo:

Back