Why no chatter??

I am not a football fan of whatever division they call it that the Sycamores play in. I have nothing good to say about it so will say nothing at all. This board is named "SycamoreHoops.com" and would prefer that it is just hoops talk.

Also, I get tired of seeing two photos of a Miami, OH recruit on the front page.

IndyTreeFan

The Nicks Level
Supporter
I think people are just tired right now. Tired of having to talk about the football team, tired of waiting for basketball to start. I'm sure it's just a lull and once something truly interesting focuses our attention, the boards will light up.

But I agree with BlueSycamore - seeing the pics of Mavunga is getting old. He's not a Sycamore, so let's get on with something else...:)

isubob

The Blue Level
Well, football is really whipping my buttocks, but I do listen every game from the great state of Texas. Winning will be the only way right now to get those interested in posting involved. When we first moved to Texas, our school district was OK, but now, we are the #1 team in Texas, and have won 2 national championships! Winning will cure all. By the way, our school district is Southlake Carroll.

IndyTreeFan

The Nicks Level
Supporter
Well, football is really whipping my buttocks, but I do listen every game from the great state of Texas. Winning will be the only way right now to get those interested in posting involved. When we first moved to Texas, our school district was OK, but now, we are the #1 team in Texas, and have won 2 national championships! Winning will cure all. By the way, our school district is Southlake Carroll.
Good thing it's just football that's whipping your butt. You just got married, right? I'm surprised it's not your wife that's whipping your butt. And not in a fun way, either. Of course, that might still be down the road for you...:rolleyes:

Ha!

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
But I agree with BlueSycamore - seeing the pics of Mavunga is getting old. He's not a Sycamore, so let's get on with something else...:)
We can't just make up news. As news happens, we'll add more stories and those will make their way down the front page. Like I said in the other thread when this was brought up, it isn't always lollipops and sunshine.