2024-25 Basketball Ticket Renewal

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Proud Sycamore

The Recruit Level
Supporter
Has anyone received their 2024-25 Basketball Ticket Renewal? I received an email a while back saying they'd arrive by the end of June and be due mid-July.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Second question, has anyone heard how season ticket sales went? Would hope for an increase after last season but with all of the defections who knows.

Can't confirm 100%, but I've heard that the delay is due to the schedule still being finalized. They can't start sending out/selling tickets until they have concrete dates/times and number of home games.

Got our renewal today. Unfortunately a schedule of games was nowhere to be found. I’m REALLY disappointed. I sure don’t enjoy reading into what that means for our schedule.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Got our renewal today. Unfortunately a schedule of games was nowhere to be found. I’m REALLY disappointed. I sure don’t enjoy reading into what that means for our schedule.
The schedule has never came out this early. You can follow the progress on the schedule thread.

The Hulman Center will be host to one or two games against non-D1's, and it will also host various Horizon League, OVC, and MAC schools like it does every year.

Back