Give to Crossroad of Champions Today!

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason tells everyone 96 is only the true Sycamore Football fan, but, I bite my tongue for the most part. I listen on the Web when Fritz was calling games. I loved his broadcast. 4Qtr and SSOM are shitting all over the program because they are very bad.
The Haute is my chill place. I couldn’t wait to leave, but now, I can’t wait to come back. I’m planning a trip soon before I see your smiling face in St. Louis. SSOM watches himself daily sticking his tounge out on National TV at maybe 15, and thinks it’s so humorous, that he’s the expert, of who should, or shouldn’t be A Sycamore Fan.
Go Blue!! You have no idea how many college friends that I’ve chastised because they go to Purdue or IU games, wear their God awful shirts, and tell me to chill.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I’m trying to upload my Sycamore race car, but it won’t let me. Even know I had a sponsor, I had Ditch Which sponsor me, I had a huge “Sycamore On Both sides of my car. Runoffs at Mid Ohio.

Jason tells everyone 96 is only the true Sycamore Football fan, but, I bite my tongue for the most part. I listen on the Web when Fritz was calling games. I loved his broadcast. 4Qtr and SSOM are shitting all over the program because they are very bad.
The Haute is my chill place. I couldn’t wait to leave, but now, I can’t wait to come back. I’m planning a trip soon before I see your smiling face in St. Louis. SSOM watches himself daily sticking his tounge out on National TV at maybe 15, and thinks it’s so humorous, that he’s the expert, of who should, or shouldn’t be A Sycamore Fan.
Go Blue!! You have no idea how many college friends that I’ve chastised because they go to Purdue or IU games, wear their God awful shirts, and tell me to chill.
I'd consider you a true ISU football fan along with niklz62, bluestreak, sycamoretuff, and blueblazer (I apologize if I forgot anyone). There's plenty of ISU FB fans out there, but for the most part they just don't get on this message board (and I understand why).

I'd consider you a true ISU football fan along with niklz62, bluestreak, sycamoretuff, and blueblazer (I apologize if I forgot anyone). There's plenty of ISU FB fans out there, but for the most part they just don't get on this message board (and I understand why).
I am a true blue Sycamore football fan.

Thanks Bro! I look forward to meeting you One day. I try to understand the hatred and the overwhelming value (especially what Jason brings) of having Football and therefore all the ladies sports that have to be available because of football. He counts every dollar that football and the ladies sports, but doesn’t take into consideration that “All Hell Will Break Lose” getting rid of all those women sports. He does his best to excentuate the reality of football

T

The best thing for this board would be you going away, NIL is the new normal, as you stated, go find an NAIA or D3 School and piss off everyone on their site. you never shut up
How about you do what you want with YOUR money and STOP telling others what to do with THEIR money.

ISU gets enough from me now. Not one penny more.

Back