Update...Terre Haute Golf Fundraiser for Indiana State Football

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

TJames

The JSW Level
The annual Indiana State golf outing in Terre Haute will be at Hulman Links on April 15th.

First flight @ either 8 or 9am, second flight at 1 or 2pm. We are thinking we will get a large number and we will have the dinner at the site. Lunch will also be provided.

People from TH community are being invited and any friends or family are welcome.

Foursome is $400 (includes lunch, dinner, shirt, other gifts), tee sponsor & foursome $450, tee sponsor $150, individual golfer is $100.

Basically the same prices as last year but there will be more food, drinks, gifts, and prizes than ever before.

Chad & Natalie Overton (Servpro) are doing a great job of putting everything together. We are still looking for as many cooperate sponsors as possible. The Barrett Foundation is still involved and so is The Ballyhoo.

This has a chance to be a huge success for our program and fundraising effort for our summer school tuition.

Vencie Glenn has committed to be there. Tunch Ilkin has also been invited. So please come and join in.

RSVP thru the Indiana State football office at 812-237-4074 ASAP. Thanks!!!!

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Best of luck...know it is a fundraiser but that is steep for Hulman Links...

I've not been to the football specific outing, but I have been to Prettyman's outing at Idle Creek - it's also up to $100 now.

I will say this about it.

Normal Green and Cart Fees for a weekend round at either place: $50-ish.
Lunch $10
Sleeve of Balls $5
Gift - Usually a golf shirt - $40
Total - $105 before you even start golfing.

Once on the course you get free snacks and drink.
After the golf, you again have refreshments and often finger food.

Plus the chances at decent prizes.

And of course, depending on the game you are having, free adult beverage while on the course - Pricele$$!!

Looking Forward to IT!

Great...I am originally from Indiana...Evansville...looking forward to getting back to Indiana. My father still lives in Evansville area and he has never seen his grandson play before so this will be an awesome opportunity for our family.

Not that familier with the Terre Haute area...but, I'm sure that I will learn pretty fast.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Hulman Links is located on the east side of Terre Haute....

right down US 40 from Memorial Stadium....heading east......towards Indy...

you'll have a good time....I dont play golf, but I go and hang out...drive the golf cart around....joke with the former players and coaches......have a beverage or two....

Back