Vacation.

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

OX 92

The Starter Level
Supporter
So I am in Punta Cana on vacation with fellow neighbors. We went to the sport complex at the resort. I just so happen to be with a Hoosier and Purdue grad all of us wearing colors. This gal walks by us and goes Indiana, Purdue, Penn St. I go ma'am that's Indiana State we don't condone child molesters. She looked at me puzzled but her husband busted a nut laughing. By the way the hot dogs suck down here. Good news is I can get 105.5 on the radio. Maybe it's my age but I found it more stressful than watching live.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
So I am in Punta Cana on vacation with fellow neighbors. We went to the sport complex at the resort. I just so happen to be with a Hoosier and Purdue grad all of us wearing colors. This gal walks by us and goes Indiana, Purdue, Penn St. I go ma'am that's Indiana State we don't condone child molesters. She looked at me puzzled but her husband busted a nut laughing. By the way the hot dogs suck down here. Good news is I can get 105.5 on the radio. Maybe it's my age but I found it more stressful than watching live.

Punta Cana, D.R.? I'd say you are a brave man - ideally an all-inclusive with plenty of security on the wall(s) and gate(s).

great (and VERY appropriate) commentary on Pe(dophile)nn State

It great and safe where we are.. but sleeping has been hard as the couple in the room above us must work night shift as they keep running around with their flip-flops on all night.

Back