2024 Arch Madness

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Isu does have highest conference sos, up to this point, per kenpom
Kind of what i figured. Pretty impressive because considering everyone else's SOS goes way up when they play us.

1. Indiana State
2. Belmont
3. Northern Iowa
4. Missouri State
5. Illinois State
6. Murray State
7. Valparaiso
8. Bradley
9. UIC
10. Evansville
11. Southern Illinois
12. Drake

Lots of ball left to be played. Everything point to Indiana State, Bradley, and Drake being in the top 4. Will be interesting to see who gets that last spot. I could see Missouri State making a move for it. I think Southern is going to fade down the stretch.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Kind of what i figured. Pretty impressive because considering everyone else's SOS goes way up when they play us.

1. Indiana State
2. Belmont
3. Northern Iowa
4. Missouri State
5. Illinois State
6. Murray State
7. Valparaiso
8. Bradley
9. UIC
10. Evansville
11. Southern Illinois
12. Drake

Lots of ball left to be played. Everything point to Indiana State, Bradley, and Drake being in the top 4. Will be interesting to see who gets that last spot. I could see Missouri State making a move for it. I think Southern is going to fade down the stretch.
100% and we are guaranteed top 4 with at least 1 more W.

archmadness.png

1. Indiana St (13 - 1)
2. Drake (11 - 3)
3. Bradley (9 - 5)
4. S Illinois (8 - 6)
5. Belmont (7 - 7) Above UNI and Murray St based on round-robin record (2-1).
6. UNI (7 - 7) Above Murray St and below Belmont based on round-robin record (2-2).
7. Murray St (7 - 7) Below Belmont and UNI based on round-robin record (1-2).
8. Missouri St (6 - 8) Above Evansville based on head-to-head record (2-0).
9. Evansville (6 - 8) Below Missouri St based on head-to-head record (0-2).
10. Illinois St (5 - 9)
11. UIC (3 - 11)
12. Valpo (2 - 12)

I sure hope Missouri State moves up. Not a team I'd want us to play in St Louis

CBS also has us playing in Indy as a 9 seed playing #8 Butler with the winner taking on #1 Purdue (or a 16 seed if they lost again 😆).

CBS also has us playing in Indy as a 9 seed playing #8 Butler with the winner taking on #1 Purdue (or a 16 seed if they lost again 😆).
Sycamores, Butler, and Purdue all in Indy would be....

A)Mayhem
and
B)The most expensive first round ticket in a very long time.

I hope to go. Depends if I can get someone to watch my kids for a day or 2. Haven’t been in 10 years

Anyone still looking for a good deal on a hotel....Hyatt at the Arch is currently a hotwire hot rate for 106/night plus taxes and fees...which probably put is at 140 to 150/night.

I'm planning on making the trek to St. Louis from Friday - Sunday. I just jumped on Ticketmaster to take a look at individual tickets and there weren't any available for most of the sessions. That can't be accurate... right? I thought individual tickets went on sale on Feb. 1st, and teams don't even know what sessions they are playing yet.

I'm planning on making the trek to St. Louis from Friday - Sunday. I just jumped on Ticketmaster to take a look at individual tickets and there weren't any available for most of the sessions. That can't be accurate... right? I thought individual tickets went on sale on Feb. 1st, and teams don't even know what sessions they are playing yet.
I believe the league this year only kept a small allotment for their own dispersion and largely allocated tickets to the Universities themselves. This link has all-session tickets that will be in ISU section. If wanting to do individual session tickets, best bet would probably be calling Grant Manning or the HC Ticket Office

https://am.ticketmaster.com/indianastate/buy

Has anyone heard about their tickets bought through ISU for Arch Madness? 3 weeks out it seems we should know what section we’re in by now, idk

Back