Colts Training Camp/ISU starts practice

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

TJames

The JSW Level
I will be in Terre Haute to cover the upcoming Colts training camp at Rose-Hulman for the Tribune-Star. I'd like to get together with some true-blue ISU football fanatics for a drink or two at the Bally during the three weeks that I will be in town. If there are any Sycamore football crazy people who would like to eat some pizza (I love the Bally pizzas), swill down some beverages and talk ISU football, let me know.

Camp begins July 24 (reporting day, the first practice is at 8:30 a.m. July 25) and ends on August 15.

Since I'll be in town, I'll be in attendance at the opening of the Sycamores' workouts as well. I'll be prowling the sidelines like I used to back in the day. I'd love to see some of those ISU crazies out there as well.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
AHH, I posted a reply to the wrong thread and had to come back to edit it. Sorry. I'm excited about the Colts upcoming season as well, but I live in Iowa and won't be back in TH for camp. I want to make it to Indy soon to see the new stadium.

Bent, where in Iowa do you live?

And what day does college football practice begin for ISU??

AHH, I posted a reply to the wrong thread and had to come back to edit it. Sorry. I'm excited about the Colts upcoming season as well, but I live in Iowa and won't be back in TH for camp. I want to make it to Indy soon to see the new stadium.

the start of practice at isu

i think the sycamores training camp starts july 30 at memorial stadium.

Will practices be at the game field and will they be open? I may make it up during that period... I'll send you a message if I do. Always up for football chat, beer, and pizza!

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I may be able to meet you a time or two. I'll let you know. I'm still awaiting the arrival of my 3rd (first girl) child. She is suppose to be here the 23rd. We had hoped she would be like her older brothers and get here early. They both would have been here by now so she is already more stubborn then her brothers, great!:meditate:

I want to make it out to a practice, but I fear I won't be back in TH until after camp is over. Hopefully I'll make a game this year...

Back