Cuonzo Martin lead candidate for MSU job?

btisu22

The Varsity Level
Rumors a flying around Springfield that he is the only one being flown in for an interview. You may remember him from his playing days at Purdue. :eek7:

Sycamore624

The Wade Level
Cuonzo has been on the Purdue staff for about 4 years now. He's got a great mind for the game. Should be interesting.

His name came up with a few openings last year. I would guess he will get a head coach job this year & maybe this one at Missouri State.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
The MSU fans will eat him alive. MSU fans are the WORST, I feel sorry for anyone who takes that job.

IndyTreeFan

The Nicks Level
Supporter
The MSU fans will eat him alive. MSU fans are the WORST, I feel sorry for anyone who takes that job.
AMEN to that! These people forced the firing of a guy who won 61 games over the last three seasons. I would think that anyone who would be considering the MSU job would see that, read some of the MSU fan boards, and talk to other MVC coaches. I can't imagine the other coaches singing the praises of Missouri State and its fans.

I hope they get what they deserve...:naughty:

ISUCC

The Odum Level
like a 10th place finish in the MVC in men's BB next season!!

AMEN to that! These people forced the firing of a guy who won 61 games over the last three seasons. I would think that anyone who would be considering the MSU job would see that, read some of the MSU fan boards, and talk to other MVC coaches. I can't imagine the other coaches singing the praises of Missouri State and its fans.

I hope they get what they deserve...:naughty:

IndyTreeFan

The Nicks Level
Supporter
It is being reported on Valley Talk that Martin has indeed accepted the head coaching job at MSU. Poor sap...:krazy: