Indiana State at New Orleans

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

goindystate

The All-MVC Level
game is getting ready to begin here in a few minutes, let's hope ISU continues to win on the road.

I think it's on the CROCK radio too.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
22-14 UNO at the half, when is the last time ISU only scored 14 points in one half?

Last edited:
Wow, I don't know, but I bet after an "encouraging" halftime speech, the Sycamores will come out and win this game.

I don't know what it is with ISU and slow starts, both the men and women can't seem to come out and dominate right off the bat. It's always a catch up situation with both teams and it's hurt them both all season long.

wow, this is more painful than listening to the men's games, 30-18 UNO leads about halfway thru the 2nd half, ISU couldn't hit the ocean in this game. Dreadful. UNO is NOT that good.

UNO wins 42-31, wow, that was worse than UGLY, ISU scores 14 points in the 1st half, then a whopping 17 in the 2nd half. What in the heck is up with THAT?

Tulane will run away from this team tomorrow, Tulane crushed Illinois State a while back

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Can we skip the rest of 2008 for ALL ISU sports and just advance to 2009?

What a sad year it's been.

That game was almost as sad as the sycamore vision feed for the game. I just wish you could see one game that did not have to be restarted a dozen times or the plays are over and then it comes in. I am beginning to wonder if this was worth it. How about trying to change plays and the players up a little bit, Mattox shot 0 for 9 from the field come on you have to get serious here coach you have a great bunch of girls that have the desire to win.

Last edited:
Mattox has an off night as does the rest of the team. Seems to me Coach tried a lot of different combinations and nothing seemed to work tonight. I expect we see a much more motivated team tomorrow.

Back