Indianapolis vs Purdue tommorow nite

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Sycamore624

The Wade Level
Royce Waltman and his Indianapolis Greyhounds will be on the Big 10 Network tommorow nite at 9pm when they play at Purdue. Just thought a few that actualy get the BTN might wanna watch.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Wonder if the BTN has as many viewers yet as any one of the arenas in the Big 10 could hold for a single game?

Trivial Information:

I was visiting in the Atlanta area a couple of Saturday's back and the three early football games on cable that afternoon featured Indiana, Purdue & Notre Dame? Ironic huh? Now later in the day Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, as one might expect.

Oh I imagine so...they're finaly on both DirectTv and Dish Network in the basic package so there is a ton of fans. If I'm them I do whatever I can to resolve the issues with Comcast.

I love the Big Ten Network. The coverage has been surprisingly good so far. I'm anxious to see what they do for basketball coverage.

Well if your IU,PU or UI fan you get to see your teams exhibition games on BTN....that has never been able around here even with local networks.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
It's definitely something new. Before BTN, most of these games were dry runs for the TV guys to get a few gmes under their belts (shake off the rust) before the first televised game of the season.

I love the Big Ten Network. The coverage has been surprisingly good so far. I'm anxious to see what they do for basketball coverage.

Love the Big-Ten HD Package.
My daughter also likes watching some of the Big-10 Volleyball.

Now I just wish the MVC and ESPN could work out a deal to air a bunch of MVC games on it's Full Court package now that they don't air B10 games.

Back