ISU-Bowling Green

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
it sure would be nice to see ISU play a complete game before MVC play, I'll be at the game with a few cc and track alumni from the 1980s, let's see a good game ISU!

:sycamores:

30-22 good guys at half time. Would love to see an offensive explosion in the second half and an easy victory, but can't complain about an 8 pt lead at the half. GO BLUE:sycamores:

Nice steal by Moore, which leads to a dunk for McCoy. Boys in blue up by 12 with five minutes to go. Can someone please tell Renn to speak up? Good points that he makes, just hard to hear.....

Sycamores Win; Menser Subs for Renn

I do not think Renn was at the game. Michael Menser has been substituting as the color announcer for him on the ISU Sports Radio Network.

Mensers wife is expected to give birth on Monday.

By the way, the Sycamores won by five.

Either way, was hard to hear him. Not sure if he just sits too far from the mic or if he is just naturally quiet. I could only hear him really well during things like free throws or timeouts.

This is a game we could have easily won by double digits. We led almost the entire game I think and had leads of 10-12 but always seemed to let BG back in the game. Sometimes we played sloppy on defense, and other times we just didn't get anything done on offense for three or four trips. Need to tighten up before MVC play.

GO BLUE

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I agree, ISU should have won this game by double digits. They played about the same they've played all season, good parts, then slow, dry spells of no scoring. When they were up 12 they just needed to put it away, but instead let BGSU back in it.

I was impressed with Lamar Lee's play, he handled the ball well and had some VERY good passes, esp. one to Arnold inside.

But, at the same time they're really struggling to get anything inside to Jay and Adam. Got outrebounded again too, which won't work well in MVC play.

Stinson and Moore played well. They both moved well. Hopefully they're getting the hang of this offense now since MVC play starts next Sat.

We'll see??

:sycamores:

Back