Three New Trustees named at Indiana State

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Does anyone know who they replaced? That is just as key as several people were reportedly in Deb's hip pocket and wouldn't dare speak against her on any issue.

Does anyone know who they replaced? That is just as key as several people were reportedly in Deb's hip pocket and wouldn't dare speak against her on any issue.

Jason -- it's in bottom of that ISU Special Announcement screen shot

Randy Minas leaving, on the board since 2008
Kathleen Cabello leaving, on the board since 2014 -- just appointed to the Indiana Commission of Higher Education
Robert Lowe leaving, finished 2-year term

Jason -- it's in bottom of that ISU Special Announcement screen shot

Randy Minas leaving, on the board since 2008
Kathleen Cabello leaving, on the board since 2014 -- just appointed to the Indiana Commission of Higher Education
Robert Lowe leaving, finished 2-year term

Was on mobile so it was cut off so thanks. On my way to Santa Monica for a little beach weekend.

So Cabello is the one that still had several years. Based on some things I've heard, these are good replacements.

Hopefully the influx will not be pushovers and will be willing to challenge the President and each other on topics to help push the school forward!

Also keep in mind that this board, the New Board is WHOLLY appointed by Holcomb - no one should forget the State of Indiana (state govt) role in appointing, overseeing the leaders of all of the public universities - the politicians also need to be held accountable

Was on mobile so it was cut off so thanks. On my way to Santa Monica for a little beach weekend.

So Cabello is the one that still had several years. Based on some things I've heard, these are good replacements.

Hopefully the influx will not be pushovers and will be willing to challenge the President and each other on topics to help push the school forward!

Watch that Boardwalk -- can be 'dangerous' esp. with that SoCal crowd

Sounds like Cabello was "promoted" off the board, she was just appointed to the Indiana Commission on Higher Ed, maybe ISU has a friend there OR a foe -- stay tuned

I’ll be at the beach in Santa Monica tomorrow as well

Awesome. We rotate between here and Laguna Beach anytime Vegas gets too hot. Only a 30-35 degree difference right now.
This is my first time out here. Today’s the last day of our vacation. We had to stay quite a ways from LA, in Indio. It’s 110 in Indio and when we’ve went to LA it’s been like 70

This is my first time out here. Today’s the last day of our vacation. We had to stay quite a ways from LA, in Indio. It’s 110 in Indio and when we’ve went to LA it’s been like 70

Hopefully you guys checked out Palm Springs? Love the mid century modern houses that have been preserved.

Back