Top 144 teams for 2022/23 ISU @ 125

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Sycamorefan96

The All-American Level
I'm guessing that in this poll that SwMSU, SIU, and Drake will be the three schools ahead of us in that (reverse) order. I kind of do think that 4th is about right. I thought we were somewhat decent last season early on, but kind of ran out of gas as the season went on due to a lack of depth. Some of the guys we brought in this off-season look pretty good on paper at least, so hopefully they are the pieces we need to improve. Besides Drake, who should win the MVC, spots 2-12 seem pretty wide open.

I'm a little surprised that SIUE was picked to win the OVC, although ESPN liked them too in their bracketology. I would've picked SEMO to win that league. SIUE has never done anything at the D1 level, so an OVC title would be a pretty big step up for them regardless of how weak it might be this season.

BrokerZ

The Menser Level
Supporter
We were picked #110 in this last year. Just saying…

4th would be huge for us, especially in a 12-team tournament. The MVC is as wide open as it’s been in a long time, so it’s not unreasonable to think we have a chance to make some noise.

TreeTop

The Menser Level
We were picked #110 in this last year. Just saying…

4th would be huge for us, especially in a 12-team tournament. The MVC is as wide open as it’s been in a long time, so it’s not unreasonable to think we have a chance to make some noise.
It was the 2020-2021 season when they had us picked at #110. Last year they did not have us in the Top 144. But who's counting?