'08 IN SG Kyle Kuric (Louisville Verbal)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
KYLEKURIC7_17200.JPG

Considered a three-star prospect by Rivals.com, Kuric holds offers to Louisville, Michigan, Penn State, Bradley, Butler, Southern Illinois and a slew of other schools. Indiana State is a longshot for Kuric's services.

It's a good thing to just be mentioned with the likes of Louisville and Michigan alouth I'm hearing he's leaning towards SIU.

Evansville Memorial's Kyle Kuric is a 6-foot-5 shooting guard who had an impressive summer traveling with the Evansville Basketball Club. Kuric took a few moments to answer a handful of questions from Matt Denison earlier today.

Hoosier Hills Hoops: What scholarship offers do you currently have on the table?
Kyle Kuric: Michigan, Saint Louis, Southern Illinois, Ole Miss, Charlotte, Evansville, Butler, Indiana State, Central Michigan, Bradley, Youngstown State.

http://www.hoosierhillshoops.com/kuric081307.aspx
Just found this Q&A with Kuric done by Matt Denson at HoosierHillsHoops.com. Click on the link to read the full piece.

I know that Saint Louis fans would really like to get Kuric into the fold after they feel they lost Roth to IU. I can't see Kyle going too far from home.

I hear that Kuric has narrowed his list to five schools to SIU, Saint Louis University, the University of Louisville and the University of Michigan. Doesn't appear ISU is in the running anymore. The only confirmation is a report from an SIU website.

I hear that Kuric has narrowed his list to five schools to SIU, Saint Louis University, the University of Louisville and the University of Michigan. Doesn't appear ISU is in the running anymore. The only confirmation is a report from an SIU website.

That goes with what I'm hearing on him leaning towards SIU. I hear he loves Louisville but with the talent they got he might not see alot of playing time soon.

Supposedly Louisville has offered him a preferred walk-on (which i think is code for walk on this year and if you're worht keeping around you'll get a scholly down the road). He visits SLU last, if that leads you to draw any conclusions.

That's too bad. In that case, I'd like to see him go anywhere but the MVC. Kid is going to be a dynamite shooter in college.

I'd think that offer would be tough to beat. I guess it all depends on what Kuric sees himself doing in college?

Louisville, Michigan, Southern Illinois, and St. Louis (alphabetically just in case you were trying to find meaning in the list). That's the final four. Not much news there. What has changed? According to Kuric not much of late, but really some things have changed.
Per HoosierHoopsReport.com

Back