[09.01.07] DePauw (0-0) vs Indiana State (0-0)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
gamecenter_game1.gif

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont align=middle>DEPAUW TIGERS (0-0) vs INDIANA STATE SYCAMORES (0-0)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=smallfont align=middle>Thursday, November 1, 2007 - 7:00 pm</TD></TR><TR><TD class=smallfont align=middle>Hulman Center - Terre Haute, IN</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
This will be our official game thread to discuss the game before, during and after, to make predictions and general game chatter. We'll do this for every game this season.

Just about game time! Who's going to be there?? Me and the son will be there and would love to meet up with some of our great members!

You do realize the game is tomorrow...I feel like doing the same prank that Jim did to Dwight on The Office. They replayed that episode on TBS last night where Dwight thinks it's Friday (when it's actually Thursday) and Jim does everything in his power to keep it that way by faking phone calls about making plans on Saturday (the supposed next day.) Great episode!

I think Medium Eddie will be in Terre Haute for tomorrow's game...I'll be there for Sunday's.

Hope to be at the opener

New poster here. We hold two blue seat season tickets now. Last year we had the family pacakage. I hope to be at the opener but may have to wait for the second game. It is hard to get to games when you have kids involved with school activities. My wife and I plan on taking turns with the two seat approach since we have three kids. It will be like a big league pitching rotation. I look to be the go to pitcher most of the time. This season will be better I've just got a feeling.

We hold two blue seat season tickets now. Last year we had the family pacakage.

We are also "Family Package" season ticket holders.
We have 1 child.
The difference between $200 and $900+ is just too much of a leap for us at this time.
I'm sure that we will soon be in the lower bowl at some point... maybe when my daughter goes to college...

New poster here. We hold two blue seat season tickets now. Last year we had the family pacakage. I hope to be at the opener but may have to wait for the second game. It is hard to get to games when you have kids involved with school activities. My wife and I plan on taking turns with the two seat approach since we have three kids. It will be like a big league pitching rotation. I look to be the go to pitcher most of the time. This season will be better I've just got a feeling.

Welcome aboard! We currently have the family package also. It works out good.

ISU-DePauw game thread

just listened to half-time report, ISU obviously needs to work on rebounding, being outrebounded 21-12 and no offensive rebounds I thought I heard? Hopefully a little more stability in the 2nd half here.

anyone hear attendance? I'm sure a few from Greencastle made the trip over.

Listening to the game, it sounds like a good crowd for an exhibition game. Boys have struggled mightily in the first half...

hopefully this 2nd half will be better. Are live stats working from the ISU site??

it does sound like an "ok" crowd for an exhibition game.

Last edited:

doesn't seem like ISU can quite get over the hump here, good thing it's an exhibition game, ISU needs one last push to get past DePauw, 5 min. to go, down 2

nice way to end the game on a run, good thing for exhibition games. AC seemed to play well.

ISU wins 77-68

Anyone go to the game who can shed some light on who played well, etc...?
:sycamores:

Ugly...

It was by far the ugliest win I have ever seen, but the player that stood out the most to me was Carter. Played well and he could hit the 3's. It seemed we could not make anything and we could not get a rebound to save our life. Ball handling was just terrible as well.

Last edited:

Anybody know why Jordan Printy didn't get some minutes?

As mentioned, thank goodness for exhibition games. Hopefully, Coach can get some of the kinks worked out before Sunday's game.

There was a decent crowd for an exhibition game. Aaron carter looked really good. Isiah Martin also looked decent. There were alot of bad calls from the refs. Hopefully they will get things worked out before the next game.

I thought it was pretty good crowd. Seemed like the team had a lot of miscues but that is expected for a first game. Three pointers were not falling tonight except for AC. Where was Rico? He didn't do a lot tonight. Gabe Moore should have taken that little guy to the hole everytime. Hopefully they'll be some improvement against Neb-Kearney.

I thought it was pretty good crowd. Seemed like the team had a lot of miscues but that is expected for a first game. Three pointers were not falling tonight except for AC. Where was Rico? He didn't do a lot tonight. Gabe Moore should have taken that little guy to the hole everytime. Hopefully they'll be some improvement against Neb-Kearney.
Shooting was my biggest fear going into this season. They cannot shoot poorly heading into MVC play or it will be a very long year.

Back