'09 IN C Ed Hazelett

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
443446.jpg

A big body. Man, we could use more kids with size like that.
Right? I've seen this kid play a couple of times and he is not half bad. Although he may end up drawing major program interest, I'd like to see State get involved with some bigs with bigger frames like his.

Just a brief update on Ed. He has picked up offers from Arkansas, Boston College, Cincinnati, Kentucky and UCLA -- for his work on the football field. I think he'll end up playing college football as he is also said to be up to 270 pounds or so.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I saw him play twice this past season. He struck me as a typical Warren Central post player. Kind of in the Will Caudle mode (for the brief time he was there). I've also seen him on the football field, and he's definitely a D-1 player when he wants to be. Svo... what were your thoughts when you watched?

I saw him play twice this past season. He struck me as a typical Warren Central post player. Kind of in the Will Caudle mode (for the brief time he was there). I've also seen him on the football field, and he's definitely a D-1 player when he wants to be. Svo... what were your thoughts when you watched?
I think he has more upside on the football field. I saw him play basketball once and thought he was okay, but didn't appear to play hard the entire game. With his size, he should be much more dominant -- he'd be a project on the NCAA hoops level.

Back