'19 GA C Christopher Agbo (12/10/2018)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Christopher Agbo Inks National Letter Of Intent With Sycamore Basketball

image_handler.aspx

Indiana State head basketball coach Greg Lansing announced today (April 19) that Christopher Agbo has signed a national letter of intent to join the Sycamores. He will join the program in time for the 2019-2020 season and will have to years of eligibility.

More...

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Not sure if others have been watching the offseason workout videos put out by the team twitter account, but Agbo looks like a damn beast. If this kid has any hands on him at all, he could be a force to handle down low.

Has anyone been to practice to see him in action, yet?

Last edited:
Agbo looks great in low-post drills. I hope some of that size, strength and athleticism translates to production in games. We're definitely winning the layup line with him in uniform, though.

Does anyone have the scoop on what is going on with this guy? He hasn't played the last few games.

Any update yet on this kid? Should we be looking for another big next year? Hopefully not a wasted scholly.

Last edited:
I would say 100% we’re moving on and I have nothing to base it on but common sense. I hope he does okay - watched him practice and love what I saw.

I would say 100% we’re moving on and I have nothing to base it on but common sense. I hope he does okay - watched him practice and love what I saw.

Good luck to him if that's the case. Seems like he's a great guy and teammate who's been through a lot growing up from what I understand.

It is probably a fair conclusion. If anyone that bid on the Black Out jerseys did/didn't notice, they didn't even have one for him.

If he really is having mental health issues, I'd much prefer we convert him to an academic and help him get the professional help he needs and a degree. At the end of the day, hoops is just something to pass time and is unimportant.

Back