2023-24 Around The Valley

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Honestly, if Drake wins out 'till St. Louis I can see them at least being in the conversation for an at-large. Would have wins over Nevada, Indiana State, Bradley x2 and sitting at 26-5.

Was having a conversation on Reddit about Drake/Tucker constantly getting fouls called in their favor, this might be the first time I've agreed with a Bradley fan:

"Was at the game tonight. You can't see Tucker whining at the refs during every stoppage on TV. Enright is a flop artist. Brodie got away with shoulder charging repeatedly. With about 3 minutes left, fouls were 10 to 4. They called multiple offensive fouls on Duke Deen, as if the 5'6" dude is trucking anyone. They called multiple moving screens, but only on Bradley, and only when Enright flops into them.

Hopefully one of us will take those fuckers out at Arch Madness."

Tell you what, UIC is better than 2-11 in MVC. They are miles better than Valpo. Up 9 - 15 mins through first half. Big dude has a smooth shot and made 3 3s

Tell you what, UIC is better than 2-11 in MVC. They are miles better than Valpo. Up 9 - 15 mins through first half. Big dude has a smooth shot and made 3 3s

I think their issue is discipline. When they have good spacing, they seem to score in bunches. Okani is feasting on the less athletic UNI defenders.

I don't think you can't discount the psychological aspect. You get in a rut and you find yourselves unable to crawl out of it, and playing defacto road games in your home arena can't help either

Big time win in terms of UNI being 2 games back of 3rd place. I don’t want Bradley falling to 4th seed. SIU has a tough schedule remaining

Shaping up to be a very uninteresting final week for 1-3, but the complete opposite of that for 4-9

Belmont is picking up strength and confidence with Gillespie back in the line-up and close to 100%. They may be a very scary team in the tournament.

Back