2024 Sycamore Pride PSA Gem Mint 10s

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
So I've started working on the 2024 set thanks to the amazing photos that have been taken this year. Should I do them slabbed and graded like I did last year or just the raw cards themselves? IMO they look cooler with the whole production of being slabbed and laying on a wood background but some people didn't like that last year. Thoughts?

Last Year's Collection:

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
So I've started working on the 2024 set thanks to the amazing photos that have been taken this year. Should I do them slabbed and graded like I did last year or just the raw cards themselves? IMO they look cooler with the whole production of being slabbed and laying on a wood background but some people didn't like that last year. Thoughts?

Last Year's Collection:

I think they look super cool and official af when slabbed/graded. But hey if some nimrod is like, "No, I want them plain." then more power to em.

Kicking it off with a throwback parallel.

2024-Matt-Renn.jpg

I'm guessing there is some sort of copyright/imaging law against it..But I think would be a nice market at the HC for actual physical cards, most all kids my sons age like to collect cards. Get that NIL money up lol

Yup, would definitely be a cool offering. You have the issues with both CLC for the school brand license and then the photography issues. It could definitely be done though, especially if done in house or by the NLI group.

Yup, would definitely be a cool offering. You have the issues with both CLC for the school brand license and then the photography issues. It could definitely be done though, especially if done in house or by the NLI group.
Also would be a cool item to have them sign during the post-game lines they have for kids

Back