'21 IN PG Quimari Peterson (Transferred to John A Logan)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I brought Nicholson's name up, and other people said he's not D1 ready and has signed with a juco in Florida or something. Pretty sure Jalen Washington is out of our league, but worth a little effort any way.

I brought Nicholson's name up, and other people said he's not D1 ready and has signed with a juco in Florida or something. Pretty sure Jalen Washington is out of our league, but worth a little effort any way.
I know what you're getting at and I agree. There were more than a few D1 players coming out of Northern Indiana that would have been good fits, basketball wise. Drake capitalized on a few and it worked for them. IMO Nickelson may not be quite ready, but State needs to recruit Northern Indiana heavily.

I know what you're getting at and I agree. There were more than a few D1 players coming out of Northern Indiana that would have been good fits, basketball wise. Drake capitalized on a few and it worked for them. IMO Nickelson may not be quite ready, but State needs to recruit Northern Indiana heavily.
I watched several of their games on youtube. Lots of talent up there. I'd almost take the whole starting 5 of Westside.

They already do. They do it to get government money ( 21st century scholars, etc. ).

One thing Coach Schertz said during the media zoom call was that Quimari is a potential starter. Obviously the injury will effect that, but I found that statement to be a big one when considering he's a true freshman.

One thing Coach Schertz said during the media zoom call was that Quimari is a potential starter. Obviously the injury will effect that, but I found that statement to be a big one when considering he's a true freshman.
"He's somebody that we think prior to the injury we expected to be in our rotation and potentially a starter for us, so a setback for him and a setback for us," Schertz said.

I guess I was wrong about Peterson. I hope this means Thomas is staying.

I'm a little surprised about Wilbar after Coach bringing him along.

Back