[Offered/Committed Elsewhere] '24 INTL F Max Pikaar (Saint Louis)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Yep he was there, with his mom (from overseas) and talking with coach Furr at lunch, and had breakfast at the Hilton Garden on Sunday morning with JS and Furr and the kid and his mom, looking good. They sure picked the right game to go to!

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Care to guess on translation?! Sure looks like he might be leaning a certain way, no?
It’s his first official visit (according to his Twitter at least). All of his offer tweets were cookie cutter. I feel like it is the ‘thing’ to say “Go ‘insert team here’???” on visit announcement. I’d like to see him make another visit or two before jumping to any conclusions

Either way, there couldn’t have been a better game for him to attend on his official visit

Kid just got another offer from Middle Tennessee. Also is taking an official visit to Penn State.

Last edited:

I just am wondering if part of a recruiting strategy is to have a player's picture taken in an ISU uniform with the same number that he wears on his HS/Prep team. I notice Pikar is #35 in both, but we have a freshman who is currently #35. How many kids want to wear the same number in college that they wore in HS?

Probably is just a coincidence.

Doing some digging: Julian Larry wears #1 for Lone Star HS (where he went before transferring)
Shetlar #10; Vorst 22; Daughtry was 23. AK was #14 on U20 team.

Committed to SLU.

Was rumored to have been committing here if Schertz came back.
Seems very similar to Nitu. Would have been interesting to see how that would have played out if they both came here. But I'm really hoping Nitu keeps his commitment to the sycamores!

Seems very similar to Nitu. Would have been interesting to see how that would have played out if they both came here. But I'm really hoping Nitu keeps his commitment to the sycamores!
HCMG made mention to JMV that a recruit who committed in November is still planning to be a Sycamore. That jives with Nitu.

Back