Football News...

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

IndyTreeFan

The Nicks Level
Supporter
...sure isn't on here! I was getting used to getting multiple updates each day on our gridiron Trees, but for the past few days, nothing! WHERE IS EVERYBODY??? :hug:

(I seriously can't believe that I'm getting that worked up over ISU football...:eek7: )

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Indy Tree fan

Have you read the Sunday sports section. Todd Golden has some interesting things to say to the new president

Anybody going to the scrimmage tommorrow? If you are could yoy please give us a detailed report on what you see. it sounds like the defense is ahead of the offense which is to be expected. I believe Schimdke is the real deal and will only improve with experience. Does anyone know anything about Archie's knee? Has anyone been to practice today that could give us an update?? You will Fear The Trees!!

maybe someone can give us an update on Aaron Archie's knee situation (if anyone goes to the scrimmage today). I thought ISU was going to bus some students to the scrimmage, wonder if they still plan to do that?

The UNIVERSITY backed out of the deal. I don't know the reason...yet.
Seems "funny" to me the University won't want to promote FB...a way to develope identity, develope the ISU community, develope support, etc.

The UNIVERSITY backed out of the deal. I don't know the reason...yet.
Seems "funny" to me the University won't want to promote FB...a way to develope identity, develope the ISU community, develope support, etc.

I've been around ISU for long enough that nothing surprises me anymore...:(

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Back