Great Showing at Hulman Center by Football Squad

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

SycamoreSage

The Captain Level
It would be remiss not to mention the great support Coach Trent Miles and the ISU football squad provided Saturday on Senior Night.

Dressed in Blue, the players -- including some recruits -- sat together at the south end of Hulman Center.

Their support should be reciprocated by Sycamore faithful this fall. Let me assure you, Coach Miles and his staff are extremely enthusiastic and that enthusiasm is infectuous.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I noticed all of the football players in attendance. This was a very classy gesture. They all stayed until the game was over and most of them stayed for the Senior festivities. The support should be reciprocated.

I noticed all of the football players in attendance. This was a very classy gesture. They all stayed until the game was over and most of them stayed for the Senior festivities. The support should be reciprocated.

I also noticed the football team! Great job guys and thank you Coach Miles!

Actually a very smart move by Coach Miles. I've always been dumbfounded by the total lack of support among sports as well as the student body. Hopefully this will help spur attendance this upcoming football season.

Miles is already making better PR decisions than West ever did and taking the right approach to the position. Let's just hope it pays off with some wins.

Back