ISU at Bradley

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
If the Sycamores don't win 2 of 3 or sweep the early season preparation has been for naught? Need to get on the horse & stay on it for a change.

in a STUNNING turn of events, ISU is winning the 1st of 3 games vs. Bradley in the 8th inning 6-3. BU batting in the 8th.

Bradley ties it in the 8th, bases loaded and ISU walks in the tying run. unbelievable, but wait, it is believable.

an ISU error helped Bradley along in this inning.

heading to the 9th all tied at 6's, this doesn't bode well for ISU.

You kill me... :imslow:

Here's to holding the lead and bringing home the W :pray:

ISU scores 1 in the top of the 9th, we'll see if the pitching holds up. I am not holding my breath, that's for sure. We'll all be hopeful though.

7-6 ISU. It's on the radio free on the Bradley site for those who can listen.

Spencer to pitch the 9th for ISU

leadoff runner on for BU, good lord, here we go.....

base hit BU, men on 1st and 2nd, no outs. No way ISU wins this one now.....can ISU get a new pitching coach please!!

bunt moves the BU runners to 2nd and 3rd. One out now. Intentional walk coming here to load the bases....

passed ball scores the tying run in the 9th. all tied at 7's. Winning run on 3rd with one out. PATHETIC

Game over, ISU loses 8-7. BU gets a base hit with bases loaded.

Again...PATHETIC, Bradley will sweep this series.

Last edited:

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
And there you have it!!

State loses in the ninth. UNBELIEVABLE how bad the pitching has been. Come on bad weather where were you at today?

I don't get it, Megg's thought last year's team was bad and they finished 26-26 overall. Now this team is 5-14 and not looking like they'll win 10 games for the entire season. The offense is there, but like you said BB the pitching is just DREADFUL

State loses in the ninth. UNBELIEVABLE how bad the pitching has been. Come on bad weather where were you at today?

And just a couple of weeks ago I was saying how I was excited about basketball, football, and baseball:confused:. Ooops. Oh well, two out of three ain't bad...:eek7:

Game 2 at BU

at the risk of jinxing the team, I will post the score in the 9th inning at Bradley, ISU is winning 16-2 and has scored THIRTEEN runs in the 9th inning alone. Most with 2 outs. Shoemaker had 2 doubles in the inning as well.

NOW, if they lose this...........

Blue Sycamore, we posted at the exact same minute, weird indeed!

ISU does win 16-2. The Sunday game could be rained out......?

Last edited:
Back