ISU vs. BSU

ISUCC

The Odum Level
well, BSU is winless, but played PU about at tough as ISU did, so this could be a close game, I am sure BSU will come in thinking they can win. HOPEFULLY good ISU will show up and not BAD ISU. (wait, has there been a good ISU yet this year?? Only in stretches I think). Regardless, this would be a good time to start a 3 game win streak heading into mvc play at UE later in the month. I still just can't figure out how this team is so different from last season's team that started out so well? It's time they turned things around.

http://www.gosycamores.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=65149&SPID=7259&DB_OEM_ID=15200&ATCLID=1349848

Keep BSU winless!

:sycamores:

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
As of last night, ISU favored by about 7.5. I would love to see them come out and cruise to a twenty point victory, but I can live with 7 or 8 too. We just need to keep winning at home, build some confidence, get comfortable in the system and the road victories will come. We all new we were going to have to be patient this year, some of us just seem to have forgotten that seven games into the year.....

ISUCC

The Odum Level
boy, listening to this is just painful, both teams shooting poorly, 17-16 ISU near the end of the 1st half. ISU chucking alot of 3's w/o much success.

ISU with 11 turnovers too, they can't hang on to the ball. Seems like noone is going to want to win this game.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
Jay Tunnell having a very good game, seems to play well vs. BSU, Tunnell with 16 points and 8 rebounds.

Good to see Lamar Lee in the game too.

Come on guys put this one away!! Don't let BSU come back!

34-27 ISU, 2nd half.

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
Seems like Coach is trying to speed up the game a little, giving a little bit of pressure on BSU as they bring the ball up the court. Led to a nice little run out with Gabe. Indiana State up by 5, 34-29 right now....

GO BLUE

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
Watching the game online, is there anyone there? I see some people in the seats, but I think they may be cardboard cutouts. I have heard more noise at the Cunningham Library. We have the DEADEST crowds in the MVC. Honestly, you could sit and read a book at some of our games and not even realize there was a basketball game going on. Sometimes it is a miracle we get the players we get, the crowds don't give them much of a motivation, thats for sure.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
I agree BT, it sounded like a morgue in there tonight. Very quiet. Did you hear any of the women's game? That was a good crowd, and it was loud. It's really sad the men don't draw as well as the women do.

Men do win by 11 though, 59-48 I think.

Now, it would REALLY help to win at Tulane and then at home against BGSU to go into MVC play on a 3 game win streak.

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
Sycamores Win

Boys in blue play a strong second half and win 59-48 victory. If we can play more like the second half in majority of our games, the season will be a positive one.

Superfan312

The Varsity Level
I agree BT, it sounded like a morgue in there tonight. Very quiet. Did you hear any of the women's game? That was a good crowd, and it was loud. It's really sad the men don't draw as well as the women do.

Men do win by 11 though, 59-48 I think.

Now, it would REALLY help to win at Tulane and then at home against BGSU to go into MVC play on a 3 game win streak.
No kidding, some of the students were trying to get things going, but the fans in the stands wouldn't do anything whatsoever. Plus the fact that a majority of students can predict almost every song the band plays throughout the game, so no excitement there.