ISU vs. Eastern Illinois

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
probably going to be rained out anyway, heavy rains forecasted for TH tomorrow. That's why EIU wanted it moved up.

LOL--nice! I'll make sure to check the status of the game before I head off to the library to listen. Thanks for the heads-up on the weather, ISUCC!

Thanks for the weather updates!! I'll load up the laptop and head down to the library in 15 or so.

And it's cloudy and 34 degrees here in Oregon...sigh.

Thanks for the weather updates!! I'll load up the laptop and head down to the library in 15 or so.

And it's cloudy and 34 degrees here in Oregon...sigh.

Yeah, but you're in Oregon. It's pretty there even when it rains. Indiana, or in my case Iowa, can't say the same.

Good point!

Yeah, but you're in Oregon. It's pretty there even when it rains. Indiana, or in my case Iowa, can't say the same.

The view I've got of the trees and mountains out of the library window is making this game somewhat less painful (6-2 EIU in the top of the 4th now). :(

I hate Live Stats

Following this game with only Live Stats can drive a person to drink. 4 pitchers in for ISU at the bottom of the 7th. With at least 2 errors. Score ISU 8 - EI 6.

I made it out to Sycamore Field yesterday! It was nice out there,.....where is that weather today?:eek7: Anyway, that was a nice win. EIU had some nice bats! It was great to see the trees fight and get the "W" and get off the losing streak!!!!
:sycamores:

Back