Lady Trees holding closed scrimmage against Illini today

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Sycamore624

The Wade Level
The Lady Sycs will be having a closed scrimage today against Illinois. I'll have as much post scrimage details as possiable later.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I'm surprised Illinois would want to have anything to do with the Sycamores after the loss two years ago. Mutual respect, I guess.

I'm not sure but I think the Illini have a different coach now.

so apparently the Bellarmine exhibition turned "closed scrimmage" never took place?

Yea I think the Bellarmine game was still played but opened to family of the players only. If any one who went is out there please post your thoughts.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I hope we don't inadvertently violate an NCAA rule with scheduling. It is my understanding that you are allowed two exhibition games. A "closed scrimmage" can be done but it counts same as an exhibition game. If we did in fact scrimmage w/Bellarmine & again today with Illinois the Saturday exhibition with Indianapolis would be a violation...................I sure hope this is not the case and somebody is doing the compliance job adequately?

Im pretty sure last year we had 2 exhibition games and also went to I think Kentucky for a closed scrimmage game. I may be wrong of the location of the scrimmage game but I know I went to 2 games at the Hulman center before the season opened and then the ladies traveled to another location for a closed door scrimmage.

Back