[March 24, 2024] Indiana State (29-6) vs Minnesota (19-14)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

That is because the lady who runs it put out a post that said no more talk about it she would remove it because she thought it was negative. Then said only positive things about the boys and team can be posted. unless you are looking for peace love and daisy's that that Facebook page is not a place for information.

Which is why that place is worthless. They've lost several days of using that topic, pivoting and trying to point people to donate to Crossroad of Champions like I did when I extended the free Supporting Membership offer. Just absolutely small minded people.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Which is why that place is worthless. They've lost several days of using that topic, pivoting and trying to point people to donate to Crossroad of Champions like I did when I extended the free Supporting Membership offer. Just absolutely small minded people.
I will say this though. the ISU BASEBALL fan page on Facebook is good. Not run by the same people. it talks straight baseball and is enjoyable

I was in it but I left. Couldn’t handle it.

I must admit, I do enjoy trolling people over there... :ROFLMAO:

I must admit, I do enjoy trolling people over there... :ROFLMAO:

I don't want to keep dwelling on the topic, but I'd assume the large majority of people over there are ladies. Knowing how they can absolutely SELL THE SHIT out of Girl Scout cookies and other team sales efforts, I can only imagine the damage they could do if they put their minds to it so it's such a missed opportunity.

That is because the lady who runs it put out a post that said no more talk about it she would remove it because she thought it was negative. Then said only positive things about the boys and team can be posted. unless you are looking for peace love and daisy's that that Facebook page is not a place for information.
They did have my picture from Arch Madness on it. It can't be all bad.

Holy Crap !
Only a couple days till we face off at Hulman Center vs a Big Ten opponent. I would have expected lots of flying comments --- but virtually nothing posted today ???
Being out of town I'm usually paying attention to all of you for the latest info. Anything going on ????
Hope to see everyone in Hulman Center Sunday.
And hey, how about some chatter out of Terre Haute

This is why the portal shouldn't open until everyone's season is done. You have teams fighting for the championship that also have to be watching the portal. Not a good deal for anyone.

I have a feeling it will be changed based on the uproar it has caused. Especially since teams opted out of the NIT and said it was because of the portal.

Going to be an electric atmosphere tomorrow! Know 5 folks coming down from Chicago who haven’t been to Hulman Center in over 20 years, family coming from Tipton and Jasper, and many others on this board from out of town making there way over.

College basketball success is a huge component to university growth. Folks I know coming from out of town asked if we sell ISU gear at the games. Let’s do this one game at a time!

Last time the Gophers were in Hulman Center the Sycamores won in a high scoring game 94-86. If I remember the game correctly the Gophers had the size advantage and transfer Johnny Edward's played a big part in the win. Hopefully Conwell or Swope can show up big tomorrow and history repeats itself.....

Last time the Gophers were in Hulman Center the Sycamores won in a high scoring game 94-86. If I remember the game correctly the Gophers had the size advantage and transfer Johnny Edward's played a big part in the win. Hopefully Conwell or Swope can show up big tomorrow and history repeats itself.....
I was actually at that game, my cross country teammate and myself actually brought books to that game to study for finals, It was a huge crowd then as well. I remember the Gophers having a really tall team, but we won! hoping for the same result tomorrow!

Back