Meggs interviews at UC Irvine

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I'd like to say this is surprising, but he's a California boy so I'm sure he'd love to get back to California.

I can understand that, but after only one year??? I would hate to see him go so soon, I know alot of people in the athletic dept. really like him and think he is going to make a huge impact on ISU baseball.

I'd like to say this is surprising, but he's a California boy so I'm sure he'd love to get back to California.

I can understand that, but after only one year??? I would hate to see him go so soon, I know alot of people in the athletic dept. really like him and think he is going to make a huge impact on ISU baseball.

I understand about wanting to go "back home," but I gotta think that RP talked at length with him about a committment to getting the program back to championship form, at least 3-5 years, and that RP wouldn't have hired him without that sort of understanding. This is totally specualtion, but I can't imagine that RP wouldn't have had the "I need you to stay until the rebuilding is done" talk.

But, Terre Haute would be serious culture shock from Southern California, I guess...:krazy:

ISU?s Meggs interviews for UC-Irvine opening

It?s an opportunity Indiana State baseball coach Lindsay Meggs couldn?t pass up. Not for his family, not for himself.Meggs has interviewed for the vacant UC-Irvine head coaching job. He was in California on Tuesday after Irvine got permission from ISU to interview Meggs.

More...

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Back