[October 16, 2021] Indiana State (3-3) at Missouri State (3-2)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
i
vs.
i

Indiana State Sycamores (3-3, 1-2) vs. Missouri State Bears (3-2, 2-1)

Plaster Stadium - Springfield, MO
Saturday, October 16, 2021
Kickoff: 3:00pm EST

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Latest Massey Rankings have ISU at #31 and MSU at #10. Expected wins remaining for ISU is 1.23 and losses 3.77.

image_handler.aspx

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – Indiana State hits the road once again in conference play this weekend as the Sycamores make the trip to Springfield, Mo. and Robert W. Plaster Stadium on Saturday, October 16, to take on #23/20 Missouri State. Kickoff between the Sycamores and Bears is set for 3 p.m. and will be carried live on ESPN+ and 105.5 The Legend.

More...

It's game day. Looking for a big win today for the Sycamores.
ISU 20 - SWMS 17

The hell w/ playing Southwest Missouri State...

The big ten network has us squaring off vs. Michigan!

Their 2nd rate studio analysts have said at least three times... "... today as Indiana State faces Michigan..."

After our win last week, Mallory said on the post game show that he didn't want to hear any of his players talking about the playoffs, like any of them would actually talk about it in the first place.

After the season, I bet Hendrix will hit the transfer portal looking for a team with a passing offense. At least Sanford teams were fun to watch, that was my biggest concern with Mallory when he was first interviewed after getting hired, saying they were going to be a run-first offense. With Hendrix's talent, he could easily go to a Power 5 conference to show off his skills. Mallory better hire him a new OC if he wants to keep his job after next season and find a new QB.

image_handler.aspx

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – A pair of costly fumbles just before the halftime break shifted the momentum and Indiana State was unable to rally back in the Missouri Valley Football Conference road game in falling to host #23/20 Missouri State, 37-7.

More...

Back