Only 17 Days................

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

B

BlueSycamore

until the exhibition tip-off with Depauw and then only three more days until the next exhibition with Nebraska-Kearney.

Also, Little Eddie's first foray into Sycamore Country for the 2nd exhibition. Let's give him a Ballyhoo welcome (I assume the Bally's open on Sunday?).

:sycamores::bigsmile:

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
14 days 'till the tip-off........................................

until the exhibition tip-off with Depauw and then only three more days until the next exhibition with Nebraska-Kearney.

Also, Little Eddie's first foray into Sycamore Country for the 2nd exhibition. Let's give him a Ballyhoo welcome (I assume the Bally's open on Sunday?).

:sycamores::bigsmile:

Confirmed that I'm definitely gonna be on the bus...my trip to Ballyhoo may be on Saturday though as it's an early game Sunday...I'm assuming I'll be up at the gym early seeing what's going on prior to the game. Hope to get to meet a few of ya's...

Women's Basketball Season Begins 9 Days From Now: Oct. 28

Since this forum solicits fans of the ISU women's basketball team, it should be noted that the women's first exhibition game -- against Bellarmine -- is Sunday, October 28. That's only 9 days away!

Thanks for posting that Sage. Hope alot of fans show up to support the ladies next week. Has anyone heard how their practises are going and if everyone is healthy. Any ideas on the starting line-up? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

No intention of omitting the ladies...............they are my second favorite team to watch! Yes, a week from Sunday is coming on fast and I plan to be there.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Thanks BlueHeart. I missed that on TV. Coach sounded pretty positive. Plan on being there on Sunday. Anyone else going to the exhibition game?

Back