Toledo @ ISU

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
listened on the radio from here. Sounded like ISU got a lead, but could never put Toledo away. Good win though! 5 in a row, been a while since we've been able to celebrate this much!

Now, we have to beat WSU on Tuesday, it'll be a HOSTILE environment, but ISU has thrived in that kind of atmosphere lately, so let's hope that trend continues.

Keep this winning train a rollin' guys!

I was at the game we struggled with silly things like turnovers . should have blew this team away in my opinion .

it's a good thing though when ISU can play poorly and still get a win, now hopefully they got that out of their systems because there will be NO room for error on Tuesday night.

I was at the game we struggled with silly things like turnovers . should have blew this team away in my opinion .

At the Game

I was at the game too. While there was a couple of dumb turnovers as usual, we played pretty well. Only 10 turnovers. 4 guys combined for 61 of the 69 pts. We struggle when more than one starter goes off the floor at a time. I wish Aaron Carter could get his groove back, although his break away dunk was nice. Crawford and Lietnaker both struggled on both ends of the floor. Normally one of those guys seem to play better than the other each game. I think it is evident that we are playing more than thinking. There were several times that an interior pass was finding its mark, where before we would have been late on the cut and the ball had to be passed back out and worked around the perimeter. We got out rebouded pretty good today, but we were still able to overcome that. We had 11 assts to 10 tos. Wichita is a hard place to play, so hopefully the confidence will carry us through. On a seperate note, it is going to be so much fun to watch Jordan Printy for the next 3 years. Defenses won't be able to cheat down off of him.

I didn't get a chance to follow the game online today, but was thrilled when I saw the result. It would be awesome to win out as we head into the post season.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Back