Trouble with Valley Talk?

IndyTreeFan

The Nicks Level
Supporter
Is anyone else having trouble getting onto ValleyTalk? Two days now and neither my home or work computer will connect to the site. Maybe they've finally gotten sick of me and have banned me??? :krazy:

Just curious if anyone else is noticing the same thing?

Little Eddie

The All-MVC Level
A Shocker fan was in the Bluejay Cafe passing the word on that it's still down and that their foreign player Orupke got his visa so he will be playing for WSU next season...7 footer.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
I started an alternative to ValleyTalk several years back (MVCTalk.com) because of the instablity of that site and could never get it to take off. It's too bad... I still own the domain. Maybe this is karma telling me to put it back online?

Little Eddie

The All-MVC Level
Just a suggestion for the site if it's got a chance of working...1) have a general hoops forum where everyone can go. 2) go to the teams message boards and solicit people to join in the site to get conversation started.

That's about it...I'm sure there are tons of people who are longing to get back in the swing of posting about the Valley...MoValleyJohn and Dawgiestyle must be actually doing things that contribute to society since Valleytalk is down...

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Just a suggestion for the site if it's got a chance of working...1) have a general hoops forum where everyone can go. 2) go to the teams message boards and solicit people to join in the site to get conversation started.

That's about it...I'm sure there are tons of people who are longing to get back in the swing of posting about the Valley...MoValleyJohn and Dawgiestyle must be actually doing things that contribute to society since Valleytalk is down...
I'll add whatever forums people want/need.

As for spreading the word, I can do that once I have the site set up and designed. I know some folks here visit other team boards, so in the meantime, if we could get a friendly fellow or two to help -- that would be awesome.

JamesHat

The Varsity Level
The active forums of VT were:

GENERAL FORUMS
..Announcements
..Help & Suggestions

MENS SPORTS
..Men's Basketball
..Baseball
..Gateway Football
..Other Mens Sports

WOMENS SPORTS
..Womens Basketball
..Other Womens Sports

OFF TOPIC FORUMS

I would start with those.

Additionally, I would place a link to MVCTalk on this site.