Tyrone Willingham Firing @ Wash St

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
After a disastrous four years, I wonder if he'll trickle to TH for a "rehab" stint w/ Miles @ ISU?

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
After a disastrous four years, I wonder if he'll trickle to TH for a "rehab" stint w/ Miles @ ISU?

Let's hope not. I know alot of people want to vouch for how "great" a guy he is, but I have gotten some info from other ND and Washington boards that prove the contrary. Also, he is an example of one of the biggest problems in society today. He never takes responsibility for what's wrong with his teams. At ND, when they fired him because he didn't win, and refused to recruit, he stood steadfast. When all the racial stuff was brought up, he could have defused it, but chose to do a national interview. Then he gets the Washington gig, and when he is fired there, they were allowing him to leave with dignity by calling it a mutual decision. He then says at the press conference that it wasn't his idea. I think he ends up back in the NFL. Miles has enough problems with Willingham reject Bill Diedrich calling the plays.

Maybe they should hire Tony Franklin. Auburn didn't give him much of a chance. He was highly successful at Troy.

I don't think Miles will be making any staff changes.

Back