unbelievable!

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
how do we lose a 10 point lead in a game we clearly had under control?? EASY, turnovers of course, Evansville with TWENTY SEVEN points off ISU turnovers. When are these players going to stop being so careless with the ball?? Man, that 2nd half was ridiculous!

How is ISU going to win any games vs. D-I opponents at home?? How did we win at UNI? Things are not looking good after that game. This is sooooo very very frustrating to watch.

Once again ISU has grasped defeat from the jaws of victory....

Last edited:

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
We are weak. I have been saying this for since I joined and everyone thinks I am just being negative and what not. They obviosuly are not at the games or can't handle the truth. Are off. looked horrible in the second half, what were we doing? Playing one on one bball.

I'll tell ya what's aggravating to me, SIU, WSU, and MSU are all 0-3 in MVC play, now had ISU won today they'd be 2 games clear of those 3 teams for last place in the MVC, now ISU is one game away from sinking back to the bottom.

SIU plays at WSU this week, so someone's gonna get their first MVC win this week.

yes. very disappointing, esp after leading by so much in the 1st half. It looks like ISU red and CU are going to run away and leave everybody else fighting for the scraps.

the only teams that won't have to worry about playing on Thursday in St. Louis are CU, Drake, Illinois State, and Bradley. The other 6 are going to be in a monumental battle for the 5th and 6th spots. ISU is gonna be there for sure (in the bottom 4), I think we all realize that. There is already a pretty wide gap after the first 3 games betwen the "haves" and the "have nots" in this conference.

Back