Web casts thru JTV have so much potential to promote the MVC

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

C

Cooley426

But they are failing miserably. Here are some suggestions to those ADs in theh MVC who contract their services. Last season on the ISU season package you were entitled to archived games not so this year. When purchasing a $55 season package it only entitles you to home games since other teams in the MVC have similar packages with JTV you should be able to have all conference home and away games in a game package for $55. For example ISU plays Missouri State this afternoon and logging onto the Missouri State website you can access the webcast for a $40 annual fee but there are no single game purchases. Last season there were several away game webcasts you could purchase for $6 very reasonable.
I think it's only reasonable to have certain expectations when purchasing a service I do not assume to know the dynamics behind contracts and rights to broadcasts I do know other conferences have similar packages some major conference season webcasts are free.
Those conferences certainley have more revenue but they also get it. Most recruits have home PCs and isn't it nice to be able to offer free access to say a home sellout were you beat the #1 preseason conference pick great tool.
In closing it's really not about the $55 though when I spend that much I atleast expect a kiss. It is really a loss opportunity for the Sycamores to promote such a great program.

I'd send an e-mail to the ISU AD and see what he says about this, it does not sound right to me. Or you could send an e-mail to the MVC offices too?

But they are failing miserably. Here are some suggestions to those ADs in theh MVC who contract their services. Last season on the ISU season package you were entitled to archived games not so this year. When purchasing a $55 season package it only entitles you to home games since other teams in the MVC have similar packages with JTV you should be able to have all conference home and away games in a game package for $55. For example ISU plays Missouri State this afternoon and logging onto the Missouri State website you can access the webcast for a $40 annual fee but there are no single game purchases. Last season there were several away game webcasts you could purchase for $6 very reasonable.
I think it's only reasonable to have certain expectations when purchasing a service I do not assume to know the dynamics behind contracts and rights to broadcasts I do know other conferences have similar packages some major conference season webcasts are free.
Those conferences certainley have more revenue but they also get it. Most recruits have home PCs and isn't it nice to be able to offer free access to say a home sellout were you beat the #1 preseason conference pick great tool.
In closing it's really not about the $55 though when I spend that much I atleast expect a kiss. It is really a loss opportunity for the Sycamores to promote such a great program.

Back