'11 IN WR R.C. Hauser (Indianapolis)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I work with R.C.'s father and was talking to him today about ISU. They were on campus last weekend for an official visit and really liked it. I believe R.C. will be visiting Dayton and possibly a few other schools in the coming weeks, but I'll put as many good words as I can in to get him in the Sycamore blue!

I work with R.C.'s father and was talking to him today about ISU. They were on campus last weekend for an official visit and really liked it. I believe R.C. will be visiting Dayton and possibly a few other schools in the coming weeks, but I'll put as many good words as I can in to get him in the Sycamore blue!
I've heard from a couple people he has already committed and then that he hasn't from a couple others.

Looks like Coach Miles and his staff are doing a great job on the recruiting side!!! Nice work by all !!!

Like his size, too. We seem to be recruiting well at nearly every position. Would still like to see some DTs.

he still could....

there is a timeline to send in the letter of intent.....could be a late decider.....

I don't know all the ins and outs of this stuff, but I know Id be cautious not to let opportunity pass. We have a pretty full class. In state tuition, a scholarship and programs like the collegechoice529plan sure make ISU cheap. We want you to be a tree R.C!

I spoke to RC's father on Friday and he said that RJ has decided to play football at the University of Indianapolis. Wish he woulda ended up a Tree but good luck to him at UIndy.

Last edited:

So did we lose out on a legit FCS player or are we not going to worry about this long-term?

Evidently he didn't want to be a Sycamore.:krazy: If he didn't want to be here we are better off without him regardless of his abilities.

Back