'19 IN PF Jacob LaRavia (Transferred to Wake Forest)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Yep, I was trying to find Rickman's Euro game on livetv.sx and ended up watching his game the other night where he dropped 30 or so. He was on fire and his shot looks textbook these days.
Makes me think its mainly a confidence thing b/c he just isn't getting it done for the main squad. Or maybe he's not the type of guy who can get a bucket or 2 coming off the bench.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
From what I understand, the players get to decide what is said in the intros and on their graphics for broadcasts. There have been many a player that shout out their high school, for example. But more so, I feel that way because every time he was interviewed after being drafted, I don't recall him every mentioning State and always talked about his brief time at Wake.

Got it thanks -- I rarely watch an NBA game, haven't been to one in years.

i'll track scores, standings, etc on ESPN, basketball-reference for some stats (bball-ref) seems to load quicker, far fewer pop-ups, easier to read site than nba.com

data is data; he spent more time in T_H than W-S; put more more ##s for Trees than Deacs

if his reality is his Wake time got him into the NBA; odds are high, he's NOT going to change his reality

no hate for the kid but would more inclined to watch, track if he'd spent his entire time with the Trees

will not be surprised if we have more kids like him, 1-2 yrs at State and then off to P5 for NiL $$ and bigger audience.

Thanks EA Sports, NCAA -- you've done a helluva job destroying the college game

** Other past Tree note ** Tre Williams is still hooping for Duquesne this season

Got it thanks -- I rarely watch an NBA game, haven't been to one in years.

i'll track scores, standings, etc on ESPN, basketball-reference for some stats (bball-ref) seems to load quicker, far fewer pop-ups, easier to read site than nba.com

data is data; he spent more time in T_H than W-S; put more more ##s for Trees than Deacs

if his reality is his Wake time got him into the NBA; odds are high, he's NOT going to change his reality

no hate for the kid but would more inclined to watch, track if he'd spent his entire time with the Trees

will not be surprised if we have more kids like him, 1-2 yrs at State and then off to P5 for NiL $$ and bigger audience.

Thanks EA Sports, NCAA -- you've done a helluva job destroying the college game

** Other past Tree note ** Tre Williams is still hooping for Duquesne this season

I think Tre just got hurt last week. I tuned into a Duq game briefly and I thought that is what the announcer said. Not sure how serious, they just said he wasn't in the lineup.

I think Tre just got hurt last week. I tuned into a Duq game briefly and I thought that is what the announcer said. Not sure how serious, they just said he wasn't in the lineup.

he's been in 2 games this season, didn't start either one but i didn't find an injury report

Duque's game notes for last night's game just said he had a DNP (Injury) for last two games, he didn't play last night.. so he's now missed at least 3 games

Duque IS tracking a 1,000-point countdown for Tre; he's 61 short

R
From what I understand, the players get to decide what is said in the intros and on their graphics for broadcasts. There have been many a player that shout out their high school, for example. But more so, I feel that way because every time he was interviewed after being drafted, I don't recall him every mentioning State and always talked about his brief time at Wake.
Robert Tonyon mentioned his high school and not State.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Back