'19 IN SF Cobie Barnes (Transferred to John Logan)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.

Started all 19 games, averaging 13.5 on 44% fg and 5.8 boards (still can't shoot 3's), 2nd leading scorer on a 17-2 team, 5th ranked Juco in the country. Good for him!

No clue, hope so. Didn't dig that far. Just wanted to see how he was doing and figured I'd report for those interested.

I heard that he:
1. Already has his B.S.
2. Is going to play at SMWC this fall. Yes that's Saint Mary of the Woods College. Yes the formerly all girls school.
A good friend of mine did his class schedule for this fall at SMWC. Now mind you I have no clue how this stuff works. Maybe he is being a hoops playa and seeing what else is out there. Maybe someone can tell me how this works.
Also heard from the same person (after doing the class scheduling appointment for him and his mom) that Lincoln Hale is going there too....

I heard that he:
1. Already has his B.S.
2. Is going to play at SMWC this fall. Yes that's Saint Mary of the Woods College. Yes the formerly all girls school.
A good friend of mine did his class schedule for this fall at SMWC. Now mind you I have no clue how this stuff works. Maybe he is being a hoops playa and seeing what else is out there. Maybe someone can tell me how this works.
Also heard from the same person (after doing the class scheduling appointment for him and his mom) that Lincoln Hale is going there too....
This is why GL is gone. He could put together a starting 5, but no supporting cast. Two playing for Saint Mary of the Woods…

Back