7'3" Conrad Luczynski.

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

bluestreak

The All-American Level
Supporter

A real under-the-radar player. Averaged 18.4 points, 12.5 rebounds, 4.2 blocks and 3.2 assists. Posted multiple triple-doubles and one near quadruple-double. Made the all-Chicago team and has no offers. Not even listed on verbalcommits.com

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I read a great Sun-Times article about him. He’s legit. He’ll be a project, but if he could get a good big man coach to help develop him, geez, you can’t teach 7’3”…

I read a great Sun-Times article about him. He’s legit. He’ll be a project, but if he could get a good big man coach to help develop him, geez, you can’t teach 7’3”…
They need 70's NBA star Clifford Ray to coach him up....Ray's specialty has been coaching up big men over the years

Just did some research on him. His AAU team choice and injury history seem to be the reason he isn't getting many looks.

What do you think of his potential?

It's hard to say. The fact he didn't play high level AAU and having went up against 6'6-6'7" kids in his league, I honestly thought his numbers should have been higher. He looks slow and I saw him get pushed off the low block in his highlight clips so he'd probably need some strength work. Did seem to have good touch and nice vision, but again I don't know if that was because of his significant height advantage or not.

Looks like he has D2 offers but no D1 offers. Had he played high level AAU, he probably would have at least some LM offers based off his height alone. I don't think he could play in the Valley unless he could improve his foot speed.

Back