[December 16, 2023] Indiana State (9-1) vs Ball State (8-2)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
It’s sold out because of the second game (which I realize you know) but all 17k are not going to be at our game and even if all 4 bands come the PU band and the Zona band isn’t going to sit through our game. I’d also be surprised if Zona band travels to a neutral site non conference game in Indiana.

So back to the original question - if someone can estimate the crowd for us that would be great!

Some guy with an ISU pullover on is helping O’Reilly’s serve food. They are struggling bad. This guy has done this before. #helpfultrees

Roughly 75% of the money is on us and the spread has moved up, not down. Opened at -13.5 and is up to -14.5 to -15.

I got in while it was -13.5, knew it'd go up. I also got in on ISU -8 at the half and ISU to win by 17-20 or 21+

If we roll like we have the 1st 10 games this will be easy $$

I got in while it was -13.5, knew it'd go up. I also got in on ISU -8 at the half and ISU to win by 17-20 or 21+

If we roll like we have the 1st 10 games this will be easy $$
Parlay ISU/KU spreads and you’ll make some dough today.

Someone was asking about ISU crowd. I was curious too. I asked Austin when I purchased our tickets about ticket sales. He said they had been really slow. So I asked how many. We bought ours with two weeks left for ISU to sell tickets and he said ISU had only sold 250 tickets. I then asked about cheerleaders and band. He said cheerleaders yes but band no as far as he was aware. Anyway I was disappointed after my conversation. Hopefully sales picked up by ISU late.

I imagine ISU is just too cheap to pay for their tickets and transportation. Curious to see if any bands are allowed though since tickets are a premium.

Someone was asking about ISU crowd. I was curious too. I asked Austin when I purchased our tickets about ticket sales. He said they had been really slow. So I asked how many. We bought ours with two weeks left for ISU to sell tickets and he said ISU had only sold 250 tickets. I then asked about cheerleaders and band. He said cheerleaders yes but band no as far as he was aware. Anyway I was disappointed after my conversation. Hopefully sales picked up by ISU late.

This is the conversation I have with administrators or athletics folks when I do speak with them, especially about this site. We have very few die hard fans and that numbers is dwindling as they trend older. I've pled with them over the last decade to use this site to help 1) foster better relationships and understanding and 2) grow the younger base to get them hooked while they are students and/or younger alumni.

It's so disappointing.

Back