[December 16, 2023] Indiana State (9-1) vs Ball State (8-2)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

image_handler.aspx

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. - Indiana State men's basketball sets to Indianapolis on Saturday, December 16 as the Sycamores battle the Ball State Cardinals at 1:45pm on Peacock. The game will also be aired on 105.5 The Legend.

More...

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Grass isn't always greener. Kid would have been putting up massive numbers this year for the Cards.

As would have Coleman:

I guess this is what happens when you think you're better than you actually are. That's too bad.

Hope it was worth it. If he doesn't get to play anymore, he's not going to have any recent tape and will find it hard to get a gig overseas. Hope he invests well.

I'm more interested in his tax returns - serious question... does the NiL collective send the kids a 1099-MISC? I sure as hell hope the collectives are relying on the kids to honestly claim the income on their returns

Alright...24 hours and change. Everytime we get this much run we find a way to crap the bed. I don't think that's going to happen this time.

I'm more interested in his tax returns - serious question... does the NiL collective send the kids a 1099-MISC? I sure as hell hope the collectives are relying on the kids to honestly claim the income on their returns

Yup. I've long said a lot of these kids are going to end up in tax hell with the IRS all the while those from families with less means also hitting them when they won't be able to claim them. I hope these collectives (or athletic departments) have some sort of tax education component.

BREAKING: Joe Bob Hooper will not be in the starting lineup tonight as he was arrested by the IRS for income tax evasion earlier this afternoon.

Alright...24 hours and change. Everytime we get this much run we find a way to crap the bed. I don't think that's going to happen this time.
I was about to say don't even speak that into existence. We will be ready for the moment and we will win this game.

We are so different from the previous Lansing teams as far as confidence and offensive play. Ball State and everyone else will have to play really well to beat us. Not worried about a letdown.

This team is ready for the spotlight. I have a feeling they will rise to the occasion, and put on a show for the national audience.

We are so different from the previous Lansing teams as far as confidence and offensive play. Ball State and everyone else will have to play really well to beat us. Not worried about a letdown.
I get the sentiment, but we have lost games in the Schertz era too. Specifically last season where we had talent but had 2 losing streaks. You are correct that nobody should be worried about a letdown unless for some unknown reason the guys decided to not play together and follow the game plan.

I feel the same as everyone else, it's a new Era for ISU basketball, this is not a game we're going to lose, the players know what's at stake tomorrow and will rise to the occasion

In guessing the spread will be around 15

Back