[December 16, 2023] Indiana State (9-1) vs Ball State (8-2)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I know several friends who are diehard Boiler fans and they're all excited to check out our Trees!

ANY update on Swope's knee? Any other concerns? See you there, Go State!
i haven't heard anything, probably wont till after practice tuesday. I would love for Swope to be healthy and good to go, but the team showed us and everyone else that they can still play at a very high level even without our top scoring guard. So, if he isn't 100%, rest/heal up and let the teammates take care of business until he is good to go.

Grass isn't always greener. Kid would have been putting up massive numbers this year for the Cards.

As would have Coleman:

Your cable provider (like mine Spectrum) might provide a deal to get Peacock free for a year. I'm currently on my 2nd year of free Peacock. Includes Premier League matches, all WWE PPVs included, and other quality original programming.

Question for the people going. Do the tickets get you into both games Saturday or is it separate tickets for each game?

OK Relatives coming to town this Sasturday, I'll be able to watch the first half of our Ball State game. Planning to sign up for Peacock in next couple days. Will not be able to watch the second half of game. So Question .......
If you are familiar with Peacock, will I be able to watch a replay on Peacock Saturday night or Sunday morning ?
Do they offer replays ?

OK Relatives coming to town this Sasturday, I'll be able to watch the first half of our Ball State game. Planning to sign up for Peacock in next couple days. Will not be able to watch the second half of game. So Question .......
If you are familiar with Peacock, will I be able to watch a replay on Peacock Saturday night or Sunday morning ?
Do they offer replays ?
You might be in luck. There are replays available of two IU games last week and four others from Dec. 2.

Do they offer replays ?
I believe they do have replays.

Back