Getting more Sycamore fans

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Anyone have any suggestions on how we can attract more Sycamore fans to register and get involved with the site? We're currently looking into flyers and advertising into the Indiana Statesman. Any other suggestions?

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I have a few friends working with HI 99 and Crock 92.7 in TH....I'll get the word out to them and see if maybe we can get a free link on thier websites or a few mentions over the air. I think t-shirts to wear to games and flyers all over TH would be a good ideal.

I posted a ad on the new WTWO TV 2 classifides for the site and I've sent a email to the Crock 92.7 so far.

Awesome work so far everyone. We've grown much quicker than I expected considering it's still the offseason. Be sure to let every Sycamore you know about the site!

I will be running an advert most of the month in October leading up to the basketball season for the site. Gonna set me about around $50, but hopefully it will drum up some new members and support for the site. We need more participation, more thoughts, more opinions!

Flyers around TH and around campus. I've also been in contact with folks at WTHI TV 10 and I think we'll have a direct link to the site on thier sports page very soon.

Email signatures

How about we all add it to our email signatures for awhile - or at least make an effort to send a link to our email buddies/co-workers/friends.

Maybe post a large banner/sign at the Ballyhoo. They are very supportive of ISU basketball and plenty of ISU students pass through those doors!

start a Facebook and Myspace page. I'm a web designer and they are a huge help in driving traffic and increasing you search engine visibility

Back