Guess the Attendance vs Valpo

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

I can only tell you that it is NOT central OIT.... Those systems are through Hulman Center specifically (University Engagement) - and is almost "self-funded".

And when you don't have large crowds, it is just a small inconvenience....

Yep, that is kinda what I was thinking. Here's too bigger crowds that get them some extra cash to upgrade in the future.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Not sure how many tickets they bought but Ellis Law just posted they are giving away free tickets for tomorrow night.

They don’t give anything away for free - that’s when you know the movement is real. 😂

If their phone number is still 234-9000, their marketing works. I've not lived in the Haute for over two decades now and that was the first thing to came to mind when I saw the name.

If their phone number is still 234-9000, their marketing works. I've not lived in the Haute for over two decades now and that was the first thing to came to mind when I saw the name.

Damn - you must have REALLY enjoyed college if you'd memorized a law firm's phone ##!

Y'all getting pummeled with that 'unseasonal' rain that's washing away the left coast?

screen-shot-2015-01-02-at-10-11-28-am.png

Have to imagine it’ll be a close sell out for Murray State no?? Regular season champs. Glad we end with a home game before Arch Madness

Have to imagine it’ll be a close sell out for Murray State no?? Regular season champs. Glad we end with a home game before Arch Madness

Hell... Go to ticket master and look at the amount of tickets left for the Sat. Feb 24 matchup vs UIC - basically sold out already. Showing maybe 50 tickets all singles. CRAZY!

I'm sure they will open some tickets up on both the north and south end. I am not sure why they haven't just opened those up at this point. We aren't suddenly going to get a huge influx of students coming to games.

Hell... Go to ticket master and look at the amount of tickets left for the Sat. Feb 24 matchup vs UIC - basically sold out already. Showing maybe 50 tickets all singles. CRAZY!

I'm sure they will open some tickets up on both the north and south end. I am not sure why they haven't just opened those up at this point. We aren't suddenly going to get a huge influx of students coming to games.
Shit you’re right, nice! We don’t play the most impressive teams the rest of our home games and unfortunately that will keep people away

Wise fans would recognize there are only two home games left and take advantage of getting to see one of the best ISU teams we've ever seen.

GoSycamores.com is still listing three home games ( Deadbirds, Flickers from Chicago and Murray Not-A-State)

murray should be a sell-out... home, Sunday afternoon, no Colts, Senior Day...

uic should be as well, given that it's Saturday... though Indiana's Rabbit and dual Fox Hunt seasons are still open - who knows what will keep a Hautean, W.Valley-ite away

no expection for sellout vs Deadbirds - mid-week scheduling is the chief reason

Last edited:
Back