ISU vs Bradley

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
Is this going to be another situation where we limp home with our tail between our legs and come out on fire like we have done to E-ville and UNI? I hope so. We came out red hot in those two games and put them away early. Would love to see that happen tonight...

SydCamore

The Captain Level
Tonight is a true test. Bradley is hot because Ruffin is back and ISU is struggling. We need this.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
for those with Sycamore Vision, is it not working or is it just me??

ISU leading early. No live stats from ISU's site yet either.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
good grief, NO Sycamore Vision, NO live Stats, what the heck kind of operation is ISU selling us anyway??

Sloppy play early as usual. ISU is up 23-21. I hope this isn't one of those games where ISU is up at the half, then collapses in the 2nd half.

Well, BU up 24-23, ISU with SEVEN turnovers already.

SycamoreVision not working for me either.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
Stinson injured, great, that's all ISU needs now.

28-25 BU leads, Lamar Lee into the game, he's not played in a while

shot clock violation, man this is hard to listen to, maybe it's a good thing Sycamore Vision is not working

Last edited:

ISUCC

The Odum Level
at the half, ISU 33, Bradley 32

OK, FOURTH game in a row ISU has had a halftime lead, what'll happen this time??

ISUCC

The Odum Level
nice run for ISU, up 41-35 now.

NOW is the time to RAM it down Bradley's throats, NOT to go conservative.

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
Can't get SycVision to work. Glad to hear we are up, wish I could see it though....

Whoops, spoke to soon. SycVision just popped up....

ISUCC

The Odum Level
good lord, lost Sycamore Vision, what's up with this stuff??

Did find live stats link on valleytalk.net

ISU up 5 yet. ISU in serious foul trouble.....again

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
Just got SycVision to work, did or has anyone mentioned Marico and his injury? Hope it is just a tweak or something little.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
I think Stinson has been back in, so hopefully he's ok.

ISU up 5 now, 47-42, BU at the line for 3 free throws, Carter fouls a 3 point shooter.

ISU 47-45, if they blow this one......

Just got SycVision to work, did or has anyone mentioned Marico and his injury? Hope it is just a tweak or something little.

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
Back to Back BIG 3's, 11 pt lead with only 7 1/2 left to play and ISU with the ball. Time to wrap your hands around their necks and start to squeze....

ISUCC

The Odum Level
wow, is it just me or does Stinson shoot better under pressure as opposed to having wide open looks at the basket?? That 3 he just hit was highly contested.

ISU up 11 yet.