ISU vs. Drake at the HC a Sellout!

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Chad Overton is a great guy. Very generous with his time and always helps out friends, it does not suprise me that he did this. I am sure SCOLLIE76 can back me up on this one.

It is awesome what is happening for the double-header. I believe the tickets should be "given" to the TH community. One would like to think that if we have them at the Hulman Center for people to just come and get, we could distribute them pretty easily. However, I'm not sure that will happen like they plan. I know this community, we must go out and "give" them to people. How about giving 250 tickets to each school or something like that. This will capture the young Sycamore fans, which become older Sycamore fans like us. I don't think we have enough youth at the games, part of this is because kids would rather stay home and watch ESPN games.

I am really excited about what the current Athletic Administration is doing. John Sherman has done a great job with the Marketing/Promotions since he has been on board. The lights on the front of the Hulman Center are pretty cool and the scoreboard/videoboard are an awesome addition. This is not a quick fix, but I believe we are headed in the right direction. I'm very excited about the upcoming football season. It's change, that's good. Ron Prettyman has all of the programs headed in the right direction.

Why is there a gap in the doubleheader? I realize you have to factor in time for OT, but doesn't that make it harder for fans to stick around from one game to the next and is that not the idea?

that's prime driking time at the Bally, head over, eat and drink, then come back and watch the men avenge their loss to Drake!

Why is there a gap in the doubleheader? I realize you have to factor in time for OT, but doesn't that make it harder for fans to stick around from one game to the next and is that not the idea?

The real reason is routine. They have tried having the games seperated by only on half hour in the past, and both the home and visiting teams in the second game were not happy about a shake up in their routine. Also many fans that had tickets to the first game in the past, did not want to move to a different seat for the second game. There are many local nearby establishments such as the Bally that can be patronized during this break.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
It doesn't surprise me, and I'm glad Chad was able to help out. I just mad that he didn't send me the best tickets there were at the time!

Now there are NO EXCUSES for people in or around TH, get to the game and cheer on the Sycamores!

Back