[January 25, 2022] Indiana State (8-10) vs Missouri State (15-6)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I mean, that's losing your dribble.

I don't think he is our best 1-on-1 offensive player so I don't know why he was ISO'd like that.

agree on him NOT handling the ball in an iso play like that one...

but that's part of this "system", no?

the ISO -- not the lesser player in that role

Incredible win tonight. Well balanced team win. MSU is a team that’s had our number for 6 years and were as hot as any team coming in, and we fought and fought and fought and got the win.

By far our best win of the season.

Great team win! We did what needed to be done down the stretch. Hopefully this will be a huge confidence booster!!!

Can't believe we won that without Neese. Bears should have been trying to get Prim the ball more throughout the game. To be honest I have no idea what they were doing offensively or defensively most of the time. Thought we did great, just have to finish better.

On a side note, 25 on the Bears is their best player. Not Mosely, Not Prim.

He plays hard. He plays both ends, and he plays several inches taller than he is.

Mosely pouts when he doesn't get his way so much so that he has an assistant handler. Also Prim has regressed. He never worked on his body this past offseason and is nowhere near the same player.

I’ve seen enough of Hittle this season and Wilbar to say that Hittle is the better option (today - maybe not long term). It’s not going to happen - JS is dug in on SW and he’s not going to deviate. Hittle isn’t very quick - but he is a lane presence - he really did a number of Primm once he entered the game and changed the total complexity of the game…

Wilbar is fine - he can extend the floor as well. But Hittle has been a far more consistent shooter and he’s been a far better defender in the paint.

I know. I know. He doesn’t fit the JS system. F the system - he’s what you got. Play to win games right now and figure that out in the off season.

Back